*PULSE CLUTCH - 2 DISC
Barnes Power Products LLC would like to introduce everyone to the new kid on the block. We have spent two years on the track and hundreds of dyno pulls coming up with this powerhouse. Racers spend their hard earned money on the best engines for their racing program, only to unknowingly lose power between the engine and their wheels. The Pulse clutch is the most efficient transfer of your engines power to your wheels we have seen on our dyno. From its lightweight design, to the new friction material of our A-TRACTION discs, the Pulse is unbeatable. Here is a list of some of the features of the new Pulse clutch:
- Lightweight 3.35" diameter means lower inertia and more power to your wheels, compared to the 3.5" clutches on the market.
- BPP designed levers for a smoooth and unmatched engagement
- "No-Spin" bearing sleeve designed by BPP that is hardened and replaceable.
- Coated springs designed for smooth engagement and prevent rusting
- Double disc ground surfaces for the tightest tolerances
- Billet 10 tab baskets to reduce wear
- **NEW** A-TRACTION friction material (BPP exclusive) allows the most power transfer from your engine to your wheels
- Blueprinted from the manufacturer, so no need to pay for additional "blueprinting"
- Shims installed to allow for longer run time between rebuilds
- Anodized basket and spring plate making it look as good as it performs (Almost)
- Quality but cost-effective parts making rebuilds affordable
- MADE IN THE USA
Pulse clutches will be available in late January 2018. BPP will have them available to see and purchase at all our trade shows this winter.
Dealers are welcome to contact BPP for pricing.